A sterile protective covering made of natural or synthetic materials, or both, designed to isolate a site of surgical incision or a surgical field from contamination (e.g., microbial, substance) in various clinical settings.
- The specially designed, strong adhesive on these drapes does not leave a residue after removal.
- The drapes are made of a thin film that offers a soft, drapable texture.
- They also have a nonlinting, tear-resistant poly release liner for easy application.
- The device may also be used to protect a patient from heat/flame during a surgical procedure.
- This is a single-use device.
- Aperture: 2.5 in. dia. (6cm dia.)