- Rugby Sodium Chloride 5% Ophthalmic Solution Eye Drops 15mL
- Compare to the active ingredient in Muro-128
- Offers temporary relief of corneal edema
- Contains Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic solution that lessens eye discomfort or swelling due to corneal edema.
- Apply 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) every 3 or 4 hours, or as directed by a physician.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Chloride 5% - Hypertonicity Agent
Inactive Ingredients: boric acid, hypromellose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium borate. Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be added to adjust pH. PRESERVATIVES ADDED: methylparaben 0.023%, propylparaben 0.01%.