Local dental anesthesia by infiltration or nerve block injections in adults.
Features & Benefits:
- Anesthesia may last two to three times longer than lidocaine and mepivacaine for dental use, in many patients up to 7 hours.
- Onset of action is usually 2 to 10 minutes.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.