The EMS Econo-Vac is the latest concept in patient immobilization. Designed as a low cost, disposable splint, the EMS Econo-Vac splints eliminate the concern of expensive products being lost or left at the hospital. These products are ideal for the emergency medical, industrial, and athletic training markets.
The wrist/ankle, arm and leg splints feature the new T-Lock Velcro straps providing a quick and easy method of securing the splints.
- Cost effective
- Eliminates concern of "lost splints" left at the hospital
- CE marked
- Positive locking pinch clamp
- X-Ray, CT, and MRI compatible
- Superior to air or rigid splints
- T-Lock Velcro straps (wrist/ankle, arm, and leg)
- 12 hour vacuum guaranteed
- Compatible with most vacuum sources
- Rapid fixation
Each of the EMS Econo-Vac Extremity Splints incorporate the positive locking pinch clamp to insure the vacuum is not accidentally compromised. The EMS Econo-Vac Deluxe Extremity Splint includes one of each of the five new extremity splints. Packaged in a durable nylon case with the EMS Econo-Vac Hand Held Pump and Adapter.
Specifications and More Data: